Release Notes (Dec 2020 - July 2021) - The New First Due Mobile (iOS/Android)
The New First Due Mobile Response App
You spoke, we listened. The First Due team's greatest asset is the diverse experience of the firefighters we work with from across the country. We've tripled the resources invested in our Mobile Responder app to ensure that your feedback flows back into the platform.
Over the next several months, First Due will be steadily releasing updates to the First Due Responder app. This Agile approach to gradually releasing updates allows the users to acclimate to the changes and enables the First Due team to quickly get improvements your hand.
1) Improved Homescreen and Relocated Menu
The menu has been moved to the top left in anticipation of new updates coming soon.
The new alarms tile has stayed in the same spot but now opens from the right to improve product consistency.
2) Improved Incident Details Page
Key features include:
- New Call details layout
- Call type and address now display at the top of the screen.
- New Statusing buttons
- If your agency is using Statusing, you will now see those buttons at the top of the new map.
- If you see Statusing buttons but would like these removed from your account, please reach out to your Client Success rep to disable.
- If you'd like to learn more about enabling Statusing for your FD, please reach out to your Client Success rep.
- Improved Map Layout
- Quick Route (located in the top right) automatically begins navigation in Google Maps
- Expand map to see Route Overview
- Status Log displays assigned units in new box
- New and dedicated sections for Building Story and Incident Details.
- Look for some exciting user configuration options in the future.
Configuring Android devices to Auto-Update the First Due Mobile App
Purpose To explain setting an Android device to auto-update the First Due mobile app. We update our mobile response app on a regular basis to improve functionality and add feature enhancements. Stay up to date with system changes by reviewing ...
Assets & Inventory - Release Notes
Keep track of all the new features First Due is adding to our Assets module on monthly basis. Our agile approach to regularly releasing updates allows responders to familiarize themselves with advancements to the application and enables the First Due ...
Managing Notifications in the First Due App (iOS & Android)
Purpose The purpose of this KBA is to show the First Due mobile app user how to "permanently" or "temporarily" disable incident notifications on their device. Procedure Open the First Due app on your mobile device (you'll need to log in if prompted). ...
Release Notes - October 2021
Please Note: Starting this month Release Notes will be organized alphabetically by module name. There has been a tremendous number of system enhancements this month. Please take your time and visit each section module-by-module to learn about these ...
Navigating the Mobile Menu
To navigate to the settings menu on the mobile application from the Map, select the Mobile Menu icon is located in the top left corner of the screen. The following is a summary of each item from within the menu: If coming from either the Incident ...